About The Role
As an intern at Elloe you’ll be handed responsibility, freedom, and the opportunity to influence processes and strategy from Day 1. As a Demand/Lead Generation Intern, you will be responsible for conducting market research analysis, identifying new business opportunities, performing preliminary needs assessments, and processing data through online platforms to support the company’s marketing campaigns. You will work closely with the marketing team to identify potential leads and generate demand for our products and services.
- Complete data extraction/collection within the committed timeline.
- Work with management to prioritize business and information needs.
- Filter and clean data by reviewing data to ensure accuracy and consistency.
- Collect data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases.
- Perform data analysis using IT tools to identify trends and patterns in customer behaviour.
- Conduct market research analysis to identify potential business opportunities and target audiences.
- Perform preliminary needs assessments/analysis through mapping, and process data through online platforms.
- Assist in lead generation efforts by identifying potential leads and generating demand for our products and services.
- Document all work clearly to ensure proper record-keeping and enable efficient collaboration with the marketing team.
- Ensure that all necessary data needed to fulfill additional obligations related to the product/features you are currently handling are appropriately instrumented and recorded.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills and able to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Knowledge of marketing concepts, including lead generation, demand generation, and customer acquisition.
- Experience in data analysis and database management with proficiency in Microsoft Excel and other data analysis tools.