About The Role
As an intern at Elloe you’ll be handed responsibility, freedom, and the opportunity to influence processes and strategy from Day 1. As a Content & Email Marketing Intern at Elloe, you will handle overseeing content strategies that are implemented appropriately across email marketing initiatives. You will create new email campaigns and initiatives to increase users, work with the Chief Marketing Officer to ensure monthly email strategies are implemented, and check campaign performance and adjust campaign content, as necessary.
If you want hands-on experience into how a SaaS sales organization functions and scales within both B2G and B2B markets, this is the position for you. You’ll gain invaluable skills that will complement anyone looking to build a strong commercial profile.
- Create new email campaigns and initiatives to increase users.
- Work closely with Partnership team to promote presentations.
- Monitor campaign performance and adjust campaign content.
- Supply innovative ideas for content based on user and visitor engagement/inquiries.
- Work with Chief Marketing Officer to ensure monthly email strategies are implemented.
- Write and curate email, newsletter, and workflow content that is creative and engaging.
- Oversee content strategies that are implemented appropriately across email marketing initiatives.
- Collaborate across departments and partner organizations to create content that is educational and inspirational.
- Coordinate with key stakeholders when launching new campaigns, giveaways, or events, ensuring all parties are informed and have all necessary details.
- Create proper content based on email segmentation guides, audience targeting, and content strategies as directed by the Chief Marketing Officer
- Knowledge of Google Analytics and SEO is a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ready to work independently and as part of a team.
- Experience in content creation and copywriting is a plus.
- Knowledge of email marketing platforms such as HubSpot, Mailchimp, or Constant Contact.