About The Role
As an intern at Elloe you’ll be handed responsibility, freedom, and the opportunity to influence processes and strategy from Day 1. We are looking for an Intern who has a passion for technology, collaboration, and creative problem-solving. You will work closely with a mentor and senior leadership team to actively contribute to meaningful projects and gain hands-on experience in an IT position.
- Organize and maintain IT resources.
- Assist with troubleshooting issues and provide technical support.
- Give IT team support in maintaining hardware, software, and other systems.
- Support IT Team in areas such as cybersecurity, programming, analytics, and data center management.
- Ability to work well in teams.
- Strong work ethic and attention to detail.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.