About The Role
As an intern at Elloe you’ll be handed responsibility, freedom, and the opportunity to influence processes and strategy from Day 1. As a Junior Software Developer Intern, you will work alongside our Chief Tech Officer and Chief Data Officer to support all aspects of software design and coding.
The ideal candidate should have a basic understanding of software development and programming concepts and be willing to learn and develop their coding skills. This internship offers a fantastic opportunity for a motivated individual to gain hands-on experience working with a dynamic team and to build their skills in the field of software development.
- Authoring reports and documenting technical procedures and specifications.
- Writing and keeping code, ensuring that it is clean, efficient, and well-documented.
- Working on minor bug fixes and supplying technical support to the development team.
- Gathering information from users about MVP functionality and implementing it accordingly.
- Assisting the Chief Tech Officer and Chief Data Officer with all aspects of software design and coding.
- Getting familiar with the codebase, understanding how to navigate it, and improving your coding skills.
- Responding to requests from the development team and aiding with the implementation of new features.
- Conducting development tests to ensure that applications meet the company’s requirements and standards.
- Monitoring and evaluating the technical performance of our set-up systems to find and address any issues proactively.
- Attending and contributing to the company’s development meetings and discussing project requirements, milestones, and deadlines.
- Developing applications and web pages using ReactJS/NextJS frameworks and Form Validation techniques such as Formik and React-Hook-Form.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Effective communication and collaboration skills.
- Self-motivated, with a willingness to learn and adapt to innovative technologies.
- Familiarity with software development methodologies such as Agile and Scrum would be a plus.
- Familiarity with ReactJS/NextJS frameworks and Form Validation techniques such as Formik and React-Hook-Form.