About The Role
As an intern at Elloe you’ll be handed responsibility, freedom, and the opportunity to influence processes and strategy from Day 1. As an NLP/Python Intern, you will participate in the development of natural language understanding (NLU) and natural language generation (NLG) models to productize use-cases and features. You will build custom NLP models end-to-end and consume/develop APIs to integrate with custom models. You will train the developed models and run evaluation experiments. Additionally, you will build an intelligent dialogue system, including mining questions and answers, intention recognition, emotion recognition, FAQ, etc.
- Develop text generation such as dialogue summary, email reply, etc.
- Build knowledge graph construction, including feature/content/feedback understanding.
- Collaborate with product managers, developers, and the design team to define product strategies and features.
- Create a solid production pipeline that can serve requests and handle the adaptability, scalability, maintainability, and reliability of the application.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related technical field.
- Experience in one of the following fields: machine learning, NLP.
- Great teamwork and communication skills, practical experience in relevant business scenarios is preferred.
- Experience with software development in at least one of the following programming languages: Python, Go, Java, C++
- Familiar with commonly used machine learning and deep learning algorithms, understand basic network model structure (DNN/LSTM/CNN, etc.) and text representation methods.
- Proficient in navigating at least one mainstream deep learning frameworks such as TensorFlow/PyTorch, , distillation acceleration, understanding distributed training and other implementation methods will be a plus.