Financial Sector Deepening Kenya (FSD Kenya) is an independent trust dedicated to the achievement of a financial system that delivers value for a green and inclusive digital economy while improving financial health and capability for women and micro and small enterprises (MSEs).
FSD handles a lot of data at different levels, and in line with the Data Protection Act (DPA) 2019, requires the services of a firm to provide consulting services, working closely with the FSD team to ensure full compliance with the DPA and the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). This will among others include undertaking an audit and impact assessment of the status, develop necessary processes for implementation ensuring compliance.
Scope of work
- Conduct Data Audit.
- Data Privacy Governance Assessment
- Drafting of policies, procedures, and contract clause templates
- Assist in the implementation of data protection.
- Contract Modification
- Data Protection Impact Assessment
- Staff Awareness Training
Outcomes and deliverables
- Staff awareness training
- Data Protection Implementation.
- Ensure FSD Kenya is registered and compliant with Data Protection Act 2019.
- Customisation of Data Protection Documentation
- Recommend configuration FSD Kenya systems for compliance.
- Contracts such as controller to processor agreement, data sharing agreement, cross-border processor agreement.
- Data Protection awareness training materials
For the detailed Request for proposal (RFP) and terms of reference (ToR) kindly visit the link below.
Data protection compliance and impact assessment – Financial Sector Deepening Kenya (fsdkenya.org)
How to apply
Interested bidders should visit this link Data protection compliance and impact assessment – Financial Sector Deepening Kenya (fsdkenya.org) for a detailed Terms of reference that includes submission details and deadline.