Egis is a major international group in the construction engineering and mobility services sectors whose unique global service range encompasses infrastructure consulting, engineering and operation. Through our capacity for innovation, we respond to the climate emergency and to the greatest challenges of our time by offering solutions and acknowledged know…
Read more about this company
You are in charge of preparing all the documentation necessary to respond to calls for tenders from International Financial Institutions (World Bank, EBRD, European Investment Bank, French Development Agency, etc.), as well as drawing up the expression of interest (pre-submission phase).
- Preparation of requests, clarifications and adjustments to tender documentation
- Rigorous verification of the perfect conformity of the offers with the requirements of the donors
- Monitoring and implementation of the Egis Group’s internal ethics and performance procedures
- Active coordination of the production of offers with Egis partners (co-contractors and subcontractors)
- Rigorous recording of tenders in the CRM system and updating of statistics
- Monitoring and updating donor regulations
- Analysis of tender markets on the African continent, in-depth monitoring and data collection
- Proofreading and translation of documents
- Higher education – Bac +5 (engineer, law, commerce, etc.), you have at least 2 years’ experience in a similar position.
- In view of the international context of this position, oral and written fluency in English is necessary.
- Professional experience in the preparation of complex tender deliverables desired
- Proficiency in MS Office 365 – Experience working with a CRM system desired
- Rigor, efficiency, attention to detail, taste for a job well done, ability to ensure perfect deliverables
- Organization: ability to prioritize, anticipate, and manage tight deadlines and peaks of intense activity
- Versatility, flexibility, results orientation
- Willingness and ability to work in a team
- Proactive state of mind, autonomy, responsibility
- Motivation and involvement for a high-level position