The primary objective of the Sponsorship Communications and Marketing Manager is to develop a communications and marketing strategy for internal and external audiences that will help ensure a clear understanding of the new Sponsorship model and its importance in delivering on our strategy.
The role will also oversee the production of consistent, audience-friendly messaging and communications materials that reflect the impact that children, communities and staff experience with Sponsorship in the 21 countries where the program is implemented.
Success will be a regular stream of communication from those who participate in our programs, and clear communications materials to facilitate staff and Members in promoting, growing and evolving our Sponsorship programs.
In order to be successful you will bring/have:
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- Passion and experience in international development work
- Fundraising / Marketing copywriter with strong English skills
- Knowledge of mass audiences, medium/high value donors and corporates
- Understanding of programming and ability to translate complex programmatic information into external / donor facing language
- Research skills to search, identify and interrogate existing information to improve for future use.
- Ability to brief and manage a freelance graphic designer to create infographics and designed templates and documents / reports
- Ability to liaise with external translators to manage the translation of all documents into key global languages.
- Ability to brief and manage a freelance web page designer to create home for sponsorship on external site
- Demonstrated ability to cultivate, build, influence and maintain strong working relationships with individuals from diverse backgrounds and perspectives including programmatic, policy and advocacy technical experts that may have low capacity in business and finance acumen.
- Track record of storytelling, visualization & prototyping of ideas successfully & efficiently
- High level of fluency in English, both verbal and written.
- Proven ability to build strong collaborative networks and influence, externally and internally
- Strong remote-working abilities with global teams based in different time zones.