To lead and supervises the Repossession Process Management that includes Repossession budget analysis, Possible escalations, Liaison to Fundi (technicians),Liaison to commercial teams in the field, Debt collectors and Investigators.
Repossession Process – Monitoring and Support::
- Supervise to ensure Repossession documentation in the DB on the returned cases are properly monitored and appropriate decisions are made for the same.
- Allocate repossession cases in the Database to the installation and Maintenance technician for defaulted customers.
- Supervise Handling of returned systems and having reconciliations to ensure repossessions are closed on Database with Items returned to the shop.
- Undertaking repossession budget and ensuring prompt repayments of the technicians for work allocated and done.
- Liaise with Fundi’s and Territory Leaders in each region to ensure all repossessions are allocated and returned items are delivered to Hub/Stock point.
- Monitor entire repossession process flow from all repossessed systems and ensure they are all delivered appropriately at the hub/Stockshop and review any Gaps.
- Prepare and analyze repossession trends and reasons of all repossessed systems on monthly basis and share with Head of Department.
- On Weekly and Monthly basis, coordinate to ensure reconciliation for Items closed in the database are tallying with Items returned to the hub/stock point. In case of any Missing Items ensure the Case is reported to the nearest Police station and an OB obtained by the Territory Leader of that area.
- Share Weekly Report of repossessed items with the warehouse for reconciliation.
- Ensure Territory Leaders Follow up on reported cases for Missing or Lost Items and ensure they are closed.
- Ensure monitoring and conduct several trainings to all the departments that in one way or another are users/consumers/are in the process of the entire repossessed stock process flow.
- Supervise and Institute measures to safeguard all lost stock during repossession and take appropriate measures to mitigate the same risks.
- Collaborate on the supervision of AAs to ensure all repossessed stock are accounted for and the entire repossession chain is followed.
- Work timely on possible escalations to other department or units ensuring the repossession KPIs objectives are complied.
- Report any suspected fraud cased to the Compliance department for investigations.
- Operational Improvement:
- Contribute Ideas of continuous improvement (CIP) of the EEA K repossession department and processes, especially where directly applicable to assigned tasks.
- Continuously improve and bring in ideas to improve processes of the unit, especially where directly applicable to assigned tasks.
- Preparation of weekly repossession report on Units repossessed.
- Preparation of Weekly reconciliation report of units repossessed and deactivated with Units returned to Hubs.
- Preparation of monthly and quarterly unit’s report
At EEA, we have high expectations for our managers. Each manager plays a key role in creating an exceptional experience not only for our customers but for every person on our team. Our managers help EEA realize our ambitious goals while developing their own leadership skills and facilitating growth for their direct reports.
We believe that great managers:
- Deliver ambitious results: As a high-performing and accountable leader, you create an enabling environment for effective action and bold decision which contribute to successful delivery of results.
- Act with integrity: As an ethical leader you are honest, respectful, objective, and transparent. You create and build upon a foundation of trust and openness.
- Inspire and mentor the team: As an inspirational leader you walk the talk. You empower and coach your team with trust and humility.
- Are accessible: as an accessible leader, you develop and maintain deep connections with stakeholders through approachability and active listening.
- Ensure diversity and inclusion: as an inclusive leader, you ensure diversity and foster a sense of belonging.
Knowledge and skills
- Good understanding of loan accounts.
- Previous experience in a business dealing with loans is a plus.
- Experience in customer relationship management.
- Team player.
- Self-starter with a passion for Engie Mobisol and its mission to plug in the world
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or Banking or Finance or Economics or any other related field.
- Three years’ experience in Credit Operations.
- Fluency in Swahili and English languages.
- Computer literacy, particularly good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel.