We are looking for a Credit Analyst to join our Credit Analytics Department who has strong analytical skills, is proficient in applied mathematics and stellar reporting skills.
The Credit Analytics Department at M-KOPA works hand in hand with other functions to ensure the company maintains a healthy portfolio through Credit Risk Management. Your main objective will be to collect and interpret data to help M-KOPA take actionable steps to improve credit performance and meet set team objectives.
This position will report to Credit Analytics Manager and be based in the respective market OR [and can be based anywhere where possible to work within a time zone -1/+3 hours UTC.
We can offer a full-time permanent contract of employment to candidates resident in Kenya, Uganda, Ghan or Nigeria, where our offices are based, together with a competitive salary (dependent on skills and experience), company bonus (dependent on company performance, and OKRs), and a range of company benefits.
To be successful in this role, you will be expected to;
- Gather and analyze data through query creation
- Interpret gathered data
- Submit daily credit-related reports to the relevant department heads and management
- Find patterns and trends in the analyzed data
- Support management on in-depth analysis of credit requests
- Establish new data gathering and analysis techniques within the credit analytics team
- Formulate procedural manuals within credit analytics
- Be Data Analysis Learning and development champions
You Might Be A Good Fit If You…
- Have at least three years experience as a data analyst in an established organization
- Have 2+ years’ experience in data mining
- Have Strong analytical skills
- Are Proficiency in mathematics with the skill to translate complex mathematical information into understandable reports
- Have Strong oral and written communication skills
- Have Report writing and presentation skills