The Coca-Cola Company, which is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, is an American multinational beverage corporation, and manufacturer, retailer, and marketer of nonalcoholic beverage concentrates and syrups.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Delivery of products to the Depots with set timelines according to the products in the warehouse.
- Should take responsibility of stock carried in the vehicle and ensure that the stock loaded tallies with the invoices.
- Clearly demonstrate ability and willingness to articulate work ethics, and values while at work and out of work, as an ambassador of Crown Beverages Limited.
- Must be flexible and able to adapt to abrupt changes in programs at short notices.
- Carry out instructions as per the issued Standard Operating Procedures for Drivers.
- Demonstrate good communication and customer care skills.
- Establish good relationships with the customers.
Wellness of Vehicles
- Monitoring of maintenance cycle and overall well- being of the vehicle
- Drive the vehicle in a manner that is fuel efficient.
- Making sure all trucks are cleaned inside and outside and in good working condition
- Making sure the trucks plus any other designated work area are clean both inside and outside
- Protective clothing worn on Duty
- Breakages, accidents and irregularities reported and action taken
- Adhere to company safety and health regulations at all times.
Skills, Experience & Education
- 3 years valid driving license
- 3 years of driving experience with clean driving record
- Verbal and Written Communication
- Product Knowledge
- Trouble shooting skills
- Basic vehicle mechanic skills
Method of Application
Build your CV for free. Download in different templates.