Mission for Essential Drugs and Supplies (MEDS) is a Christian not-for-profit organization based in Nairobi, Kenya. It is a Registered Trust of Kenya Conference of Catholic Bishops (KCCB) and Christian Health Association of Kenya (CHAK). The Organization’s core mandate is being a reliable supply chain for quality and affordable Health Products and Technologies, Quality Assurance and Health Advisory Services. MEDS was established in 1986 and serves clients in Kenya and other regions in Africa and beyond.
The position will report to the Customer Services Supervisor and will be responsible for Booking and keying-in of customer orders as well as handling enquiries.
- Receive and direct clients/visitors to various service points.
- Vetting, booking and cancellation of customer’s orders for efficiency in order processing
- Receive and respond to enquiries on orders for customer satisfaction
- Receive and document telephone orders for efficiency in order processing
- Key in booked orders
- Communicate order progress availability of stocks and out of stocks where applicable for customer satisfaction.
- Diploma in Pharmacy or Nursing or Laboratory Technology or in a similar field
- Proficiency in use of computer
- At least two (2) years’ experience in a busy customer services environment
- Functional skills; customer services, communication, organizational skills,
- Behavioral competencies and attitude; integrity, interpersonal relations, attention to detail, self-driven and amiable.
How to apply
If you fit this profile, kindly email your written application and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
By: 21st March 2023
(Only shortlisted candidates will be communicated to)