Purpose of consultancy
To develop a Health Policy and Systems Research and climate change synthesis.
- Deliverable 1: Provide an overview synthesis report of the six countries’ case studies. The report should synthesize the country-case studies and their response of climate change policies for health. The report should provide a summary of the findings, including areas of policy action as well as recommended priorities for health systems policymakers working to respond to the climate crisis.
- Deliverable 2: Based on the findings of the synthesis report, prepare a draft donor report. The report should focus on the project’s achievements and impact, summarizing the project’s key findings and recommendations.
- Deliverable 3: Contribute to developing and continuing the Alliance’s work on HPSR and climate change, in accordance with donor application requests.
Qualifications, experience, skills and languages
- First level university degree in Public Health, Health Policy, Political Science or Environmental Studies.
- Advanced university degree in Development Cooperation.
- At least three years of experience in public health, including the field of health policy and systems research with relevance to low- and middle-income countries, preferably on environmental health or climate change.
- Demonstrated experience in writing synthesis reports and donor reports.
- Experience in a UN or an international non-governmental organization.
- Experience of writing grant proposals.
- Excellent writing and editing skills.
- Sound analytical skills.
- Knowledge of climate change and public health issues.
- Proven ability to plan, execute and work independently.
- Expertise in writing grant proposals.
Closing Date: Apr 11, 2023