Purpose of consultancy
To define and maintain a streamlined visual identity for the department; and ensure the timely design and delivery of laid out technical products for the department.
Task 1: Ensure the design and layout of technical products including guidance documents, meeting reports, policy briefs and infographics of EPP department.
- Deliverables: Designed and laid out products specific to EPP.
Task 2: Ensure the design and layout of the EPI-WIN slide sets.
- Deliverables: Between 2 and 4 professionally designed slide sets each month.
Qualifications, experience, skills and languages.
- University degree in a biological science.
- Relevant diplomas in graphic design and visual content presentation.
- At least five years of experience doing graphic design for international organizations, academic entities or similar organizations.
- Experience working with WHO or other UN organizations.
- Proven experience working with health emergency preparedness and response content.
- Experience in creating content and materials for use in a formalised training setting.
- Demonstrated creativity and artistry in their work
- Thorough knowledge and expertise in the use of software including Adobe Illustrator, InDesign and Acrobat (or similar/equivalent).
Closing Date: Apr 11, 2023