Partner with the best.
Regional leader of multiple country-based commercial operations teams. Campaign the preparation of proposals/bids, contract negotiation and compliance with contract commitments and commercial risk assessment. Develops midterm vision on own function while supporting global strategic alignment and strategy.
As the Commercial Operations Director – Oilfield Services Equipment, you will be responsible for:
- Balancing tactical needs of each of our sites with the global strategy that is being created by the executive leadership.
- Managing the sales force and sales back-office effectiveness, productivity analysis and metrics, allocation of resources and territory coverage, sales/back-office incentive compensation, commercial capability building.
- Managing complex sales processes, requiring the involvement of many stakeholders both at the client side and internally.
- Leveraging continuous improvement methodologies as we implement a culture of connection, data-based decision making, and continuous improvement.
- Leading team through entire inquiry to order life cycle for all product lines.
- Handling complex or stimulating commercial issues or multi country deals.
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college.
- Have good experience in Proposals.
- Experience in managing teams remotely in various locations.
- Have creative oral and written communication skills. Dynamic interpersonal and leadership skills
- Have the ability to analyze and resolve problems and lead programs / projects.
- Have the ability to document, plan, market, and execute programs with established project management skills
- Experience in continuous improvement methodologies (Green Belt, Black Belt, etc.)