JOB TITLE: CLIMATE CHANGE AND ENVIRONMENTAL MANAGEMENT CONSULTANT
REPORTING TO: RESEARCH MANAGER
ABOUT FARSIGHT GROUP:
Farsight Africa Group is an advisory and implementation company that provides services in Media monitoring, Public Sector Advisory, Technology and Innovation, M&E Research and Learning, Human Resources and Strategic Communications. Our clients include governments, regional administrations, development organizations and corporate clients.
Farsight Africa Group has established a reputation in the marketplace for working in complex and challenging environments that demand a comprehensive understanding of local cultures, indigenous communication practices and relationships with stakeholders at both the grassroots and national level.
BE THE STRATEGY BEHIND THE GAME.
Farsight is growing quickly, and we’re seeking a seasoned professional with extensive experience in climate change and environmental management, particularly in Somalia, Kenya, Uganda, South Sudan, and Ethiopia. You will lead the charge in providing technical support to clients in the region and helping them to address climate change and environmental challenges.
WHAT YOU’LL DO AS THE CLIMATE CHANGE AND ENVIROMENTAL MANAGEMENT CONSULTANT:
- Assisting in the development of climate change and environmental management plans.
- Designing and implementing interventions to mitigate the impacts of climate change and protect the environment in the Sub-Saharan Africa region.
- Conducting assessments and evaluations on climate change and environmental issues.
- Developing and implementing monitoring and evaluation systems for climate change and environmental programs.
- Providing training and capacity-building support to stakeholders on climate change and environmental management.
- Engaging with stakeholders to build relationships and facilitate partnerships that support climate change and environmental initiatives.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING:
- Advanced degree (Master’s or PhD) in Climate Change, Environmental Management, or a related field.
- At least 5 years of experience in climate change and environmental management, with a focus on Sub-Saharan Africa.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong interpersonal and stakeholder engagement skills.
WHO ARE WE A GOOD FIT FOR?
Our benefit comes from our client’s success; our approach is therefore client-centric. Recognizing this balance of mutual achievement, our operations teams create the framework from which we can best respond to our client’s needs. Our professional, experienced workforce connecting across Farsight departments as a unified team applies the tailored programmes for each client. Suppose that sounds like you, apply and join our team.
WE, AS FARSIGHT AFRICA GROUP.
Our mission is to promote Development and Prosperity through concise, consistent, innovative services and products. We strive to become the go-to advisory services company contributing to a better tomorrow for our clients and communities.
BE PART OF THE TEAM!
Farsight Africa is a diverse and dynamic organization, developing relationships through its reliability, innovation and accountability. We seek long-term partnerships, with clients returning to us as they benefit from the tailored solutions of the Farsight Africa team.
How to apply
READY TO JOIN AN EXCITING TEAM AND MAKE A CHANGE? APPLY NOW.
Kindly send your application letter and CV to email@example.com before 17th March 2023. Applications shall be reviewed on a rolling basis until the right candidate has been selected.