Job Summary: The jobholder will be responsible for driving business excellence initiatives to ensure continuous improvement of products, processes, systems and customer value propositions. The ideal candidate must be results oriented with the ability to drive ROI with velocity and agility, ensuring accountability, focus, and strategic alignment.
- Provide strategic leadership and co-ordination to major improvement projects across multiple functions within ICEA LION Life
- Deliver significant operational improvement and financial benefit across functions
- Lead multiple process improvement initiatives to a quantifiable result in defect reduction, cost avoidance, loss reduction or revenue enhancement
- Assess complex situations and data that lead to the identification, prioritization and selection of process improvement opportunities
- Act as a change agent to instill a continuous improvement mindset across multiple functions within ICEA LION Life
- Serve as an internal expert on process improvement tools and techniques, and coach process owners and leadership
- Facilitate in the process for identifying opportunities for improvement, inclusive of intelligent automation solutions
- Monitor service delivery standards and impact of process improvement
If you match the qualifications and experienced of any of the jobs here, kindly submit your application by 24th February 2023.
- Bachelors’ degree in a business related field
- Business process reengineering/improvements certification e.g. LEAN Six Sigma, TQM, Kaizen
- At least 8 years’ experience in a similar role in the financial services industry.
- Understanding of the Insurance Industry/Financial Services
- Knowledge of design thinking, Customer Journey Mapping
- Agile certification