We are looking to hire a highly-skilled workshop supervisor for Preparing, supervising and controlling workshop activities, including performing repairs and scheduling of work in the service department as required by the company.
- Proven experience in repairing, installing, and maintaining of electronics and sewing machines.
- Completion of electronics or sewing machines maintenance apprenticeship.
- A Diploma Certificate in Electronics /mechanical systems or related field from a recognized Technical college.
- At least 3 proven years’ experience in workshop operations
- Should be up to date with the latest technologies and developments in home appliances.
- Should be 35 years of age and above.
If you meet the above requirements, kindly send your applications and copies of certificates to firstname.lastname@example.org by close of business on 30th March 2023 clearly indicating your expected salary.