JOB TITLE: WASH (WATER, SANITATION AND HYGIENE) CONSULTANT
REPORTING TO: RESEARCH MANAGER
ABOUT FARSIGHT GROUP:
Farsight Africa Group is an advisory and implementation company that provides services in Media monitoring, Public Sector Advisory, Technology and Innovation, M&E Research and Learning, Human Resources and Strategic Communications. Our clients include governments, regional administrations, development organizations and corporate clients.
Farsight Africa Group has established a reputation in the marketplace for working in complex and challenging environments that demand a comprehensive understanding of local cultures, indigenous communication practices and relationships with stakeholders at both the grassroots and national level.
BE THE STRATEGY BEHIND THE GAME.
Farsight is growing quickly, and we’re seeking an experienced professional with extensive expertise in WASH (Water, Sanitation and Hygiene) in Africa, specifically Somalia, Kenya, Liberia, Gambia, Uganda, and other countries. The position is subject to funding.
WHAT YOU’LL DO AS THE WASH (WATER, SANITATION AND HYGIENE) CONSULTANT:
- Providing technical assistance in the development of WASH (Water, Sanitation and Hygiene) programs and projects.
- Designing and implementing assessments and evaluations in the fields of WASH (Water, Sanitation and Hygiene) including water supply, sanitation facilities, and hygiene promotion.
- Conducting research and assessments on WASH (Water, Sanitation and Hygiene) related issues.
- Developing and implementing monitoring and evaluation systems for WASH (Water, Sanitation and Hygiene) programs and projects.
- Providing training and capacity-building support to stakeholders on WASH (Water, Sanitation and Hygiene) related issues.
- Engaging with stakeholders to build relationships and facilitate partnerships in the field of WASH (Water, Sanitation and Hygiene).
WHAT YOU’LL BRING:
- Masters or PhD in a relevant field such as Environmental Science, Water Engineering, Public Health, or a related field.
- At least 7 years of experience in WASH (Water, Sanitation and Hygiene) with a focus on Africa.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong interpersonal and stakeholder engagement skills.
WHO ARE WE A GOOD FIT FOR?
Our benefit comes from our client’s success; our approach is therefore client-centric. Recognizing this balance of mutual achievement, our operations teams create the framework from which we can best respond to our client’s needs. Our professional, experienced workforce connecting across Farsight departments as a unified team applies the tailored programmes for each client. Suppose that sounds like you, apply and join our team.
WE, AS FARSIGHT AFRICA GROUP.
Our mission is to promote Development and Prosperity through concise, consistent, innovative services and products. We strive to become the go-to advisory services company contributing to a better tomorrow for our clients and communities.
BE PART OF THE TEAM!
Farsight Africa is a diverse and dynamic organization, developing relationships through its reliability, innovation and accountability. We seek long-term partnerships, with clients returning to us as they benefit from the tailored solutions of the Farsight Africa team.
How to apply
READY TO JOIN AN EXCITING TEAM AND MAKE A CHANGE? APPLY NOW.
Kindly send your application letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org before 17th March 2023. Applications shall be reviewed on a rolling basis until the right candidate has been selected.