We are looking for an experienced Social Media & Community Manager who will oversee busha’s interaction with the public, through implementing content strategies on social media platforms. You will focus on brand awareness through the effective use of social media outlets, and take control of our online voice, building brand awareness and loyalty.
You will work with other cross-functional team members and will rely heavily on both qualitative and quantitative data to make informed decisions. Your duties may also include training new employees and maintaining open communication with other departments during your day.
- Develop, implement, and manage our social media strategy.
- Develop, manage, and oversee compelling social media content for all platforms.
- Use social media marketing tools to create and maintain the company’s brand.
- Set, plan, and implement social media and communication campaigns and strategies.
- Organise and participate in events to build community and boost brand awareness.
- Build relationships with customers, potential customers, industry professionals and journalists.
- Analyse customer expectation according to past social media activities
- Engage with online community and respond to questions, comments, and requests.
- Coordinate with Marketing, PR, and Communication teams to ensure brand consistency.
- Analyse data to determine whether social media campaigns have achieved their objectives.
- Plan and host online events on industry topics.
- Build social media presence by maintaining a solid online presence.
- Relay community feedback to relevant internal stakeholders.
- Monitor and report on feedback and online reviews.
- Update social media content across all channels.
- Monitor SEO and Web traffic metrics.
- Monitor the company’s brand on social media.
- Oversee customer service provided via social media.
- Be on top of the latest social media trends.
The ideal candidate must have;
- A minimum of 3 years relevant experience.
- Proven work experience creating social media strategies.
- Knowledge of best practices for social media platforms such as Meta, twitter, LinkedIn, etc
- Ability to identify and track relevant community KPIs.
- Experience launching community initiatives.
- Ability to identify and track relevant community metrics.
- Proficiency using multi-social posting programs such as HubSpot, Hootsuite
- General knowledge of Search Engine Optimisation and internet ranking for web content
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multitask.
Nice to haves;
- Excellent analytical and time management skills
- A demonstrated passion for the Busha mission
- The ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Strong problem solving, verbal, written and communication skills.
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision while achieving benchmarks.
- A team player with excellent communication skills
- Experience working in Crypto