To develop, lead and manage all commercial activities of their designated region. To implement an innovative, growth focused commercial strategy, focusing on its existing product line, new product areas, and existing and emerging markets. To ensure that profitable business growth is accelerated, and that commercial success is achieved.
- Responsible for the budgeted unit sales and gross margins are achieved or exceeded business performance & sales results in their designated region.
- Oversight and Leadership of Territory Leads and Area Administrators.
- Deploy the sales activities of their designated region with the objective to maximize the volume of product sales for existing and potential markets while maintaining appropriate contribution margins
- Act in consultation with Customer Experience teams to ensure a proactive collaborative approach within the region with the objective of optimizing the customer experience within their designated regions
- Act in consultation with Credit Finance teams to ensure a proactive collaborative approach within the region with the objective of managing credit risk, the client portfolio health, and optimizing the collection process within their designated regions
- Take on full responsibility for managing and coaching the extended Sales team and for driving the marketing strategy and brand plan to support sales growth.
- Develop and manage the regional marketing advertising and promotional activities, including managing the strategic pricing and product management functions for the company in liaison with the other relevant departments.
- Track, measure, and analyze commercial metrics using KPIs
- Perform market research and analyze threats and opportunities
At EEA, we have high expectations for our managers. Each manager plays a key role in creating an exceptional experience not only for our customers but for every person on our team. Our managers help EEA Kenya realize our ambitious goals while developing their own leadership skills and facilitating growth for their direct reports.
We believe that great managers:
- Deliver ambitious results: As a high-performing and accountable leader, you create an enabling environment for effective action and bold decisions which contribute to the successful delivery of results.
- Act with integrity: As an ethical leader you are honest, respectful, objective, and transparent. You create and build upon a foundation of trust and openness.
- Inspire and mentor the team: As an inspirational leader you walk the talk. You empower and coach your team with trust and humility.
- Are accessible: as an accessible leader, you develop and maintain deep connections with stakeholders through approachability and active listening.
- Ensure diversity and inclusion: as an inclusive leader, you ensure diversity and foster a sense of belonging.
- Sales Target
- Team Performance
- Credit Portfolio Performance
- Marketing Intelligence
- Regional Strategic Plan
- Accountable for adherence of company’s policies and procedures
- Accountable for adherence to the company’s budget
- Accountable to check before approving all financial request
Knowledge And Skills
- At least 5 years working experience in a similar position within B2B, B2C
- Managerial skills
- Business Negotiation skills
- Training and Development Skills
- Customer Relationship Management Skills
- Knowledge of the Renewable Energy Industry is an added advantage
- A university Degree or its equivalent from a a recognized institution
- Kiswahili is a plus
- Experience in technology required for the role