This is an exciting new opportunity to be a liaison between our Talent Acquisition (TA) teams and our HRIT team! We’re seeking a highly skilled and experienced Recruitment Systems Manager to oversee the implementation, maintenance, and enhancement of our recruitment technology systems. This role is best for someone who understands the recruiting function and business needs, and who is proficient in IT solutions and innovations in that area. We are a large INGO with recruiting teams all over the world. This is a chance to work in a global, multicultural, multi-lingual environment to develop the recruiting systems stack but also support the training of our country program recruiters to use those tools to be more efficient and effective in their work. Hiring quickly and optimally is key to running our programs and supporting our efforts to support refugees and displaced people around the world. This new role will need someone who has a deep understanding of recruiters’ usage of ATS and CRM systems, is familiar with systems and vendor management, can manage complex projects from start to finish and who can develop and maintain a regular and consistent set of training offerings.
- Manage the full lifecycle of the recruitment technology systems, including implementation, maintenance, enhancement, and retirement.
- Partner with the Global TA team and the IT team to examine and understand the current stack of recruiting and HR solutions; identify areas for improvement, and develop strategies to optimize recruitment operations.
- Represent IRC to vendors to fully understand our current suite of tools and to develop a plan to have the business fully using the tools available. Including: analyzing new product features to assess their applicability to our context; advocate with the vendor to close product gaps not yet on the vendor’s roadmap; provide HRIT with requirements needed to implement new features
- Lead the implementation of new recruitment technology solutions from start to finish and ensure successful adoption by end-users. Provide ongoing support after the project is completed.
- Develop and maintain recruitment technology systems documentation, including user guides and training materials.
- Work with in-country HR to determine training and solution needs, and offer regular systems training sessions and updated materials.
- Provide ongoing support to end-users and stakeholders and ensure timely resolution of system issues.
- Monitor system performance, analyze data, and develop reports to measure system effectiveness and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Stay up-to-date with recruitment technology trends and best practices, and make recommendations for continuous improvement of recruitment technology systems and processes.
- Other recruiting systems projects or improvements as needed.
Education: Undergraduate degree in business administration, information technology, Human Resources, or related fieldor equivalent work experience.
Work Experience: 2-3 years of experience in a similar role or as a project manager, preferably in HRIS implementation, is highly desirable. Candidates with a mix of experience in Recruiting, Human Resources and systems supports are also encouraged to apply.
Demonstrated Skills and Competencies:
Strong project management skills, including project planning, risk management, and change management.
Excellent communication skills, including the ability to effectively communicate technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders.
Experience with HRIS systems, such as Cornerstone (CSOD) ATS & Onboarding, CRM systems, Workday, HireRight, Textio and SkillSurvey is highly desirable.
Experience managing vendor relationships.
Experience leading recruitment technology implementation projects and ensuring successful adoption by end-users.
Strong analytical skills, including the ability to analyze data and develop reports to measure system effectiveness.
Previous experience creating and effectively delivering training in a multi-cultural context is important.
Knowledge of recruitment processes and best practices is highly desirable.
Fluency in English is required. Business level proficiency in French, Arabic, or Spanish is a plus.
Minimal travel (~10%) as needed.
Posted pay ranges apply to US-based candidates. Ranges are based on various factors including the labor market, job type, internal equity, and budget. Exact offers are calibrated by work location, individual candidate experience and skills relative to the defined job requirements.
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement:
In accordance with IRC’s duty to provide and maintain a workplace that is free of known hazards and our commitment to safeguard the health of our employees, clients, and communities, IRC requires new hires to furnish proof of vaccination against COVID-19 in order to be considered for any in-office or hybrid positions. All IRC US offices require full vaccination to attend any in-office functions (e.g., meetings, trainings).
Commitment to Diversity and Inclusivity:
IRC is committed to building a diverse organization and a climate of inclusivity. We strongly encourage applications from candidates who can demonstrate that they can contribute to this goal.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
We offer a comprehensive and highly competitive set of benefits. In the US, these include: 10 sick days, 10 US holidays, 20-25 paid time off days (depending on role and tenure), medical insurance starting at $145 per month, dental starting at $7 per month, and vision starting at $5 per month, FSA for healthcare, childcare, and commuter costs, a 403b retirement savings plans with up to 4.5% immediately vested matching contribution, plus a 3-7% base IRC contribution (3 year vesting), disability & life insurance, and an Employee Assistance Program which is available to our staff and their families to support counseling and care in times of crisis and mental health struggles.