The Coca-Cola Company, which is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, is an American multinational beverage corporation, and manufacturer, retailer, and marketer of nonalcoholic beverage concentrates and syrups.
Human Resources Specialist _People Services
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Principle accountabilities on Employee Relations and Industrial Relations and People Services
- Custodian and implementer of industrial relations policies and procedures.
- Ensure timely updating and sign-off of the HR Policy portal.
- Provide guidance on grievance and dispute resolutions.
- Compile, monitor, update and manage litigation, disciplinary and services databases.
- Support and monitor ER projects and strategy across the business to ensure that they meet desired objectives.
- Manage Employee Relations help desk to ensure employee satisfaction across the business.
- Implement all industrial relations related practices, policies, procedures and strategies with the goal of promoting a positive culture and high employee performance.
- Listen to and address employee concerns in liaison with business partners, resolve employee issues and handle complaints to protect the interests of all parties involved and encourage a supportive atmosphere in the workplace.
Resolve first line operational and administrative HR queries by:
- Resolving queries relating to benefits, services and policies.
- Providing guidance to line management on HR activities such as processing and capturing of administration relating to appointments, terminations, long service awards and performance management.
- Provides line management with the necessary administrative support to ensure that the relevant procedures are followed.
- Ensuring that all queries are completed timeously and accurately according to service level agreements.
- Tracking all queries received and closed within 24 working hours where request rely on a third party, continuous feedback must be provided to the customer until the call is resolved
- Provides HR administrative support, assisting with SAP HRIS functional queries including transactional, navigation and problem solving so that a professional and efficient HR Service can be provided to customers that adequately supports all the disciplines relating to HR Services.
- Maintains pensioner database, ensuring regular auditing of information and issuing of vouchers per accurate records.
- Capturing of HRIS data and maintenance of records, ensuring employee relations, recruitment and other human resources information can be effectively administered and reported on.
- Conducts annual biographical audit to ensure employee data is current and accurate.
- Completes general HR administration
- Manages all telephonic queries and call received and if necessary re-routed with a little inconvenience to customer as possible.
- Manage HR 3rd party suppliers and setting regular meetings to review progress
- Timely processing of PR and PO’s
- Timely management and loading of airtime to the relevant staff.
Review and monitor administrative HR data by:
- Monitoring of relevant HR information systems data in order to ensure data integrity of all employee information for ease of reporting.
- Monitoring the accuracy of all employee record status reports.
- Ensuring that all administrative activities meet the standards of the customer as well as all relevant company policies and procedures.
- Ensuring accurate recordkeeping, maintenance and updating per company procedure.
- Ensuring access to records are controlled appropriately in line with country and company legislation and policies.
- Meet functional/regional delivery needs as it pertains to employee relations, statutory/regulatory requirements by consulting with HRBP’s, specialist and others as required.
- Ensuring data integrity of relevant HR information system at local level.
- Ensuring updating of HR administrative policies and procedures for the organization as well as standardization of HR templates used during the employee life cycle.
- Coordination of all Human Resources events for the function.
Skills, Experience & Education
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a vibrant employee and industrial relations environment, preferably in a multinational organization.
- Experience in administering and managing people services.
- Knowledge of Labor or Employment law and its practical application.
- Demonstrable capacity to lead and advice on HRM and change management initiatives.
- Bachelor’s degree in HR, Psychology, Business, Social Sciences or related field from a recognized university.
- Postgraduate Higher Diploma in Human Resource.
- Membership in IHRM.
Method of Application
Build your CV for free. Download in different templates.