Financial Planning and Reporting Analyst supports the long term and operational financial planning and reporting for the Federation and the International Secretariat, including audit and aggregated financial reports for the organisation on a quarterly and annual basis and for the review of these reports. A key focus of the role will be to analyse the information received to provide effective management information for AAI and the wider Federation. Works closely across other functions including Fundraising and Institutional Funding teams and with the Global Insight and Funding Analyst to produce financial information so as to analyse income and expenditure trends and support countries on financial Planning and Reporting.
Who we’re looking for:
- You should have a Degree or Honours Degree in finance or a business related field, a complete or part professional accounting qualification (e.g CA,ACCA,ACA,CPA,CIMA).
- Good experience in financial planning and reporting is essential.
- You should also have experience of financial consolidation/aggregation packages and/or databases as well as experience of Computerized accounting packages.
- You should be committed to ActionAid’s vision, mission, values and way of working.
- Ability to work in a multicultural context / environment, engage in social justice activism/advocacy and demonstrate innovative is essential.
- You should have excellent analytical skills and track record in producing meaningful analysis to support decision making. Strong Interpersonal skills, influencing skills and advanced Excel skills are essential for this role.