- Collecting, interpreting, and reviewing financial information.
- Predicting future financial trends.
- Reporting to management and stakeholders, and providing advice how the company and future business decisions might be impacted.
- Producing financial reports related to budgets, account payables, account receivables, expenses etc.
- Developing long-term business plans based on these reports.
- Reviewing, monitoring, and managing budgets.
- Developing strategies that work to minimize financial risk.
- Analyzing market trends and competitors.
REQUIRE SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- An analytical mind.
- Negotiation skills and the ability to develop strong working relationships.
- Commercial and business awareness.
- Good communication skills – both written and verbal.
- A keen eye for detail and desire to probe further into data.
- Ability to stick to time constraints.
- Adherence to YSAR values, which are: Optimistic, Engaging, Determined and knowledgeable.
A degree and several years’ experience in the financial field will be required to gain a Finance Manager role. A degree in the following fields will prove particularly advantageous:
- Accountancy or Finance.
- Business Studies.
- Postgraduate degrees in financial management would also be beneficial for candidates looking to advance their career.
The successful candidate will join a dedicated team in a pleasant working environment. The position provides an opportunity for professional development in a multicultural and stimulating environment. We offer a salary according to experience.
Please apply and send your CV and cover letter in English (not more than 2 pages) to firstname.lastname@example.org