ABOUT FARSIGHT AFRICA GROUP:
Farsight Africa Group is an advisory and implementation company that provides services in Media monitoring, Public Sector Advisory, Technology and Innovation, M&E Research and Learning, Human Resources and Strategic Communications. Our clients include governments, regional administrations, development organizations and corporate clients.
Farsight Africa Group has established a reputation in the marketplace for working in complex and challenging environments that demand a comprehensive understanding of local cultures, indigenous communication practices and relationships with stakeholders at both the grassroots and national level.
BE THE STRATEGY BEHIND THE GAME.
Farsight is growing quickly, and we’re looking to hire a data analyst to join our data team. You will take responsibility for managing our master data set, developing reports, and troubleshooting data issues. To do well in this role you need a very fine eye for detail, experience as a data analyst, and a deep understanding of the popular data analysis tools and databases.
WHAT YOU’LL DO AS THE DATA ANALYST:
- Assisting in preparing business development reports, proposals.
- Provide quality assurance and feedback on data
- Managing master data, including creation, updates, and deletion.
- Generating reports from single or multiple systems.
- Content management on social media
- Generating information and insights from data sets and identifying trends and patterns
- Data collection and compilation using providing data collection and capture tools
- Provide weekly monthly and quarterly analysis reports as per client needs.
- Training and guiding teams on analysis data collection and coding
- Reporting and presentation of the analysis reports.
- Attending client feedback meetings and implementing the same on reports.
- Working with Strategic communications, media and research teams to align analysis reports.
- Work on any media related projects as might be requested from time to time.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING:
- Experience in media, PR, online and Research Analysis
- Experience in Social Media and Content analysis
- Experience with online data collection & analysis tools
- A Bachelor’s degree
- Digital marketing analytics tools including Google 360, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and Adobe Marketing Suite is an added advantage
- Excellent analytical skills – the ability to identify trends, patterns and insights from data.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Presentation skills – ability to write and speak clearly to easily communicate complex ideas in a way that is easy to understand.
- Problem solving skills.
- Communication skills with effective stakeholder management & conflict resolution skills.
WHO ARE WE A GOOD FIT FOR?
Our benefit comes from our client’s success; our approach is therefore client-centric. Recognizing this balance of mutual achievement, our operations teams create the framework from which we can best respond to our client’s needs. Our professional, experienced workforce connecting across Farsight departments as a unified team applies the tailored programmes for each client. Suppose that sounds like you, apply and join our team.
WE, AS FARSIGHT AFRICA GROUP.
Our mission is to promote Development and Prosperity through concise, consistent, innovative services and products. We strive to become the go-to advisory services company contributing to a better tomorrow for our clients and communities.
BE PART OF THE TEAM!
Farsight Africa is a diverse and dynamic organization, developing relationships through its reliability, innovation and accountability. We seek long-term partnerships, with clients returning to us as they benefit from the tailored solutions of the Farsight Africa team.
How to apply
READY TO JOIN AN EXCITING TEAM AND MAKE A CHANGE? APPLY NOW.
Kindly send your application letter and CV to email@example.com before 10th February 2023. Applications shall be reviewed on a rolling basis until the right candidate has been selected.